Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 68

Well I put up an entire post yesterday about the Joshua Tree Music Festival (where I'm going, with Johannes, tomorrow) and now it's gone.  This makes me grouchy.  I had cut and pasted descriptions of some of the artists playing at the fest into the post.  Oh well.  Not sure what happened there.  Problem with blogger.  It was up for a while, anyway.

Going to get Johannes at airport, then buying supplies of all sorts.  Probably we should get javelins, I think.  And scuba equipment.  So there's a lot to do.  Right now am very groggy.  Worked all last night on play.  Watched first 2/3 of Floating Weeds, surely one of the best movies ever made.  (Last saw it circa 2005, so it's essentially new to me at this point).  Poor wife is working all day and all night.  Luckily she gets off service today.  She needs a break.

1 comment:

JMW said...

If it's any consolation, I read the music festival post before Blogger swallowed it. Sounds like you guys are seeing some seriously zany acts this weekend. Can't wait to hear all about it.