Monday, May 24, 2010

It's Almost Here




Unlike John over at ASWOBA, I always get excited about the World Cup. I don't pretend to be a die-hard soccer fan, but I have watched most of the major matches from the last two World Cups and I've gotten a lot out of them. (Having a DVR, by the way, makes this a LOT easier).

I feel a little bit ambivalent about putting up an ad on this site, but, well, this one's pretty great. It considers the consequences for a handful of the world's best soccer players of what they do and don't do on the pitch. The section with Wayne Rooney is particular memorable, although my favorite moment right now is the insane lounge singer guy that appears about a minute in. (Anyone know who that is?) Okay, enjoy.

BTW: Hawaii pics and recap coming up in a few days....

No comments: