1. The Poker Quiz will be answered next week. Thanks to all who have posted; I'm really enjoying finding out what you would have done. In my original post, I meant to say that I made the wrong play on one of those instances, and the right play on another. Not that that should affect your reasoning.
2. No need to go into gory details here, but let me says that if I could speak the language of dogs for 30 seconds I would say this: eating the synthetic stuffing that comes inside of pee pads is not good for you. No it is not.
3. We made an offer on a house. News to follow, perhaps.
4. I have a new job. Well, actually an old job: high school tutor (SAT, Math, Physics and maybe--Gulp--Latin). But it's a great company and the pay is good, so I'm excited. What this means is that poker will go back to an intense hobby. And that, my friends, is a good thing. I've never hated playing poker so much as I did the last three months.
5. This Saturday I'm going to see a Hip-Hop dance showcase. Really. I know what many of you are thinking: "ANCIANT, given your mad skills, shouldn't you be _performing_ in said showcase?" I should, yes. But the people of LA aren't ready.
6. Just in case any of YOU ALL feel like eating the synthetic stuffing that comes inside pee pads, be advised: they don't exactly move through the digestive system with speed and grace.
No they do not.